Thursday, September 1, 2011

Loving and Living

At this point in time of my life being a mom to and a father to 4 big grown up kids I used to hug and husband who supports me all the way all the time, all I can say is that I am very much happy and content that I feel like I could simply take a tour all over the Philippines and enjoy its beauty. I've always been a traveler in my mind without the money to spend to go places but since working hard earns you from online resources out there and it pays, I should be taking time to travel by next year.

I can see my upcoming years in this world to become so fruitful in almost all aspects in life. I have a daughter who loves me much and a hubby who is willing to travel with me all the way to the last province in the Philippines and around the world. We will be having a great adventure and I must say that this will be a good start. 2011 and god has been good to us and I can see it from here that 2012 will be even better.

We just have to take care of our selves and stay healthy so we can travel a lot. It is nice to be in this work of blogging and I am glad that my husband finally allowed me to share it here in this new blog - Mauwy.

1 comment:

  1. Are you in need of a loan? Do you want to pay off your bills? Do you want to be financially stable? All you have to do is to contact us for more information on how to get started and get the loan you desire. This offer is open to all that will be able to repay back in due time. Note-that repayment time frame is negotiable and at interest rate of 3% just email us (creditloan11@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete