Saturday, December 31, 2011

Mauwy had a great new year in Cavite General Trias

General Trias Cavite is my mom and dad's home town now for probably about 6 years since they came home to the Philippines from Italy. This place has been their home and paradise. It was my sister's house where they are currently staying and just before the year ends, we all went there to celebrate the best New Year 2012 we've ever had.

It was nice, clean, quiet and just before midnight, a hanky panky of assortment of fireworks abound the skies of Cavite. Me, my husband and my daughter had a real great time staying there and celebrating out of the comforts of my home in Caloocan. I didn't regret getting to celebrate there and I am looking forward from now on to celebrate in different places. 2013, is what I know will be one of the best and onwards will be a continuation to what we have received in past year.

As the priest say in the early morning of January 1, 2012, we all should think positive and only good things as we leave the past experiences behind us especially the bad ones. Learn from them and use them to become a  better person this year, 2012 and I am doing it so as well as helping my family become one.

Looking forward and excited to watch the ABS-CBN new series, Walang Hanggan Teleserye and new koreanovela, City Hunter where Lee Min Ho stars soon!

Love,
Mauwy

No comments:

Post a Comment